Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wrap your head around this.

Guys, it is summer time! SUMMER TIME!

But for me it doesn't feel like summer. Because of this Texas thing I was complaining about. Also, my summer vacation was like two days and I spent last week getting trained for 2 jobs. Which is probably why I was not blogging all week.

But this week I have some awesome DIY crafts for you guys that are very summery, that I am doing mainly to bring myself out of my lack of summer rut but also because I want to help you feel summery too.

So guys, remember hair wraps? Where you got a piece of your hair all wound up in embroidery thread. Well my mom never let me get one when I was a kid, so I used to try to do it myself because I thought they looked so cool, but they always ended up looking dumb, and so I took them out. They are like friendship bracelets for your hair. In that you make them during the summer and they use embroidery thread. Not really the friendship part, because I did mine last night and it was me sitting alone in my room for 3 hours watching The Office on Netflix. But friendship bracelets are very repelling right now according to the Man Repeller, so why not make that repelling nature permanent in your hair?

Glad you see my point. I tried to write up a how to for doing this, but I am terrible at explaining knotting, so I will just give you the awesome guide I used because it makes way more sense.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2058376_make-hairwrap.html

And this is what my final product looked like:


Yay! Go give yourself one because it looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment