Sunday, April 24, 2011

Does your ear hang low?

I am a forgetful, scatter brained person. I am also really good at losing things. One thing that falls into this category of stuff I lose are earrings. Did that sentence make sense? Regardless, I have a lot of mismatched and single earrings because of this, and because I like them so much I wear the singles anyway.



This Julian Louie single earring is awesome. I like this look because the earring has two tassels, so it is like this girl had two normal earrings and then hooked one into the other because her ear was feeling too heavy. Also, I love these shoes, and how they are so bold with such a demure dress. Is demure the right word? No, but whatever.


So, lets just all agree to wear our single earrings proudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment