Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good excuses

This is the week before finals week so I am getting a little overwhelmed by academia. But regardless, I am going to see the Decemberists tonight, so I figured that is the perfect excuse for me to wear:

This.

Please excuse a) the coffee cup b) the blurry photobooth quality c) the stupid smirk of excitement that I got to my mark in time.

This dress is made of leather. I don't think the picture makes it obvious enough, and it is really important because it is awesome. Also, it is difficult to sit down, and walk. But so worth it, because of the adorable factor.
Fringyness
This fringe is mimicked on the top and bottom, but I wanted to provide a close up because of how fun, fun, fun it is. Please excuse my chest thrusting at the camera.

The worst part about this dress is that I have no shoes to wear with it. which is kind of expected because it is so... formal? But not formal, because it is leather. But not casual because it is sparkly. But not business casual because it is leather and sparkly. Regardless, I am wearing it with random orange mary janes that I got from my aunt. And a belt, which I am trying to decide if I should take off.

Thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment