Monday, April 25, 2011

Remixed Dress

Today is gorgeous, and I am wearing this really comfy dress that used to be a skirt that used to be a dress. Let me explain.

Glasses glare!


So my sister gave me this dress that was a super hideous. By that I mean that I really liked the pattern of the material of the skirt portion, but there was this weird top part that was just ugly and weird. At first I cut the top off and wore it as a skirt. It is pretty big, but it has those strings you use to define waists on dresses, and I used those to wear it as a skirt. But today I decided to try it out as a dress, and I liked it a lot, but you could see my bra in the back, so I decided to wear it with my trusty bodysuit. Yes, I have a trusty bodysuit. 

Regardless, it is super comfy, and suprisingly cute. Plus, double bonus is that I can wear it on my bike really easily. So horray!

No comments:

Post a Comment